- Appointed as one of only three Celtel Tanzania Super Dealers from amongst 20+ applicants based on distribution strength and performance.
- Appointed as Tanzanian Telecommunications Company Limited (TTCL) prepaid Super Dealer.
- Diversified into mobile products and services dealing in mobile gaming, applications, and value added services.
- Focused on developing products for electronic value distribution such as SMS-based voucher payment and redemption systems and detection systems.
- Launch of mobile banking initiative including the development and integration of a USSD application interface and utility payment solution.
- Development and deployment of channel aggregation and vending gateways for bill payments through third party channels.
- The birth of PayPoint – Tanzania’s largest point-of-sale (POS) network facilitating airtime recharge, utility payments and bill collection.
- Launch of interactive SMS information services for travel companies.
- Broke ground on the availability of short-term travel insurance for domestic travel through PayPoint.
- Achieved PayPoint footprint milestone of 2,000 POS terminals nationwide.
- Introduction of vending of lottery tickets through PayPoint.
- Selcom Uganda incorporated.
- Achieved PayPoint footprint milestone of 7,000 POS terminals nationwide.
- Achieved PayPoint footprint milestone of 15,000 POS terminals nationwide.
- Launch of Selcom Paypoint App, Selcom Card and Selcom Pay.
- Added NHC, PPF, PSPF, UTT and TRA to biller's portfolio.