Selcom PayPoint POS
The current POS network consists of card less and fully EMV compliant terminals with chip-and-pin and magnetic stripe card readers, allowing integration with bank switches and cross-border remittances, enabling the following functionality:
- Airtime Sales
- Utility sales i.e. water, power, TV subscription, etc.
- Cash-in/cash-out through mobile money wallets
- Ticketing i.e. lottery, ferry, bus, etc.
- Merchant payments i.e. super markets
- Fuel purchase at petrol stations, etc.
- Card transactions
Become A Vendor
What is a Selcom PayPoint Vendor?
A Selcom PayPoint Vendor is typically a retailer who has obtained a POS terminal from Selcom and is able to dispense airtime and facilitate bill payments and card transactions on behalf of our clients and billers to its customers.
How do I become a Selcom Paypoint Vendor?
All you need is:
- A valid business license
- A copy of your ID (Passport/Driver’s License)
- Location of your business
- Two passport size photos
- Starting working capital
Visit your nearest Selcom office for more details.