Selcom Card Top Up
- Through mobile money (Airtel Money & M-Pesa) using business number 172255 and entering your Selcom Card number or the phone number attached to your Selcom Card as the reference number
- Using cash at any Selcom Paypoint agent/shop
- From another Selcom Card
- Through mobile banking (Exim Bank, Akiba Commercial Bank, CBA, Stanbic Bank, Tanzania Postal Bank, Yetu Microfinance Bank, DCB na Mkombozi Bank.)
- Through NMB Bank and Akiba Commercial Bank Branches
Lost/Stolen Card and replacement
In case the Selcom Card is lost or stolen, immediately block the card using the USSD card menu and report the loss to the nearest Police Station. You will need a loss report from the Police station and your ID to request for card replacement at the Selcom office.
Selcom Card Cash withdrawal
Visit any Selcom agent and request a cash withdrawal by way of token or simply by tapping your card on the Selcom POS.
Selcom Card spending limit per day:
Maximum loading amount:
Maximum Selcom Card Balance:
Minimum loading amount:
Selcom Card App
Don't have a Selcom Card? No problem. Download the Selcom Card App from Google Play and App Store and follow the Cardless Activation process.
Selcom Card is a prepaid card which allows the user to make cashless purchases of goods and services, as well as online and bill payments at any Selcom and merchant or agent location. Selcom Card has a wide range of benefits including:
Safe, Secure and PIN protected
- No need to carry cash
- Ability to block the card if lost by dialing *150*50# or through the mobile app
- Strong distribution and agent network with more than 17,000 terminals countrywide
- 24/7 customer care service
The Selcom Card can be used for:
- Merchant and retail payments via POS
- M-commerce transactions
- Online payments
- You can now use the Selcom Card App to pay at any Selcom merchant using their Pay Number!
The card features can be accessed by dialing *150*50#, by downloading the mobile app (iOS & Android) and through tap and pay at merchant locations:
- Cashless payments for good and services
- Utility payments (LUKU, DAWASCO, NHC, TV subscriptions), airtime recharge, online payments, etc.
- Immediate funds transfer to/from mobile wallets, other Selcom Cards and banks accounts
Visit any Selcom Paypoint agent or Selcom shop with a registered mobile phone number and TZS 3,000 only.
Selcom Card Activation
Dial *150*50#, enter card number, enter first name and last name. Redial *150*50# to enter a PIN of your choice. Your PIN can be changed at any time after registration.